Hey bookworms! Another month come and gone…
I had quite a successful reading month in March. I completed 16-books which seems extraordinary. My record is 17 in a month, which I actually set this past January. Although I didn’t beat that record, I am still proud of being able to get to that many things.
The books I completed, along with their star ratings, are as follows:
- For Better and Worse by Margot Hunt | 2.5-stars
- A Gentleman’s Guide to Vice & Virtue by Mackenzie Lee (audiobook) | 4.5-stars
- Pet Sematary (re-read) by Stephen King | 5-stars
- The Everlasting Rose (Belles #2) by Dhonielle Clayton | 3.5-stars
- The Daughter of Moloka’i by Alan Brennert | 5-stars
- The Anomaly by Michael Rutger | 4-stars
- Sal & Gabi Break the Universe by Carlos Hernandez | 5-stars
- Say Nothing: A True Story of Murder & Memory in Northern Ireland by Patrick Radden Keefe | 5-stars
- Too Much is Not Enough by Andrew Rannells | 5-stars
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black (audiobook) | 5-stars
- The Nightmare Girl by Jonanthan Janz | 4-stars
- Mirror, Mirror: A Twisted Tale by Jen Calonita | 3.5-stars
- Beautiful Bad by Annie Ward | 3.5-stars
- The Child Finder (Naomi Cottles #1) (audiobook) | 5-stars
- One Day in December by Josie Silver | 5-stars
- The Devouring Gray by Christine Lynn Herman | 3.5-stars
As far as my monthly TBR-challenge is concerned, I completed all 5 tasks this month as follows:
- New Release from 2018: For Better and Worse released on December 11, 2018.
- New Release from current month: Sal & Gabi Break the Universe – ARC received from Rick Riordan Presents, thank you!
- New Release from next month: Mirror, Mirror – ARC received from Disney Book Group, thank you!
- A Sequel: The Everlasting Rose (The Belles #2) – ARC received from Disney book Group, again, thank you!!!
- TBR Jar Picks: The Cruel Prince & One Day in December which were both 5-star reads. My TBR Jar was very kind to me this month.
I have big plans for April. After not participating in any reading events in March, I am actually going to be participating in three reading events this month: The Dragons & Tea Book Club read of When The Moon Was Ours by Anna Marie-McLemore, Fantasy-A-Thon and the month-long OWLS Magical Readathon!
I actually haven’t set my TBR for Fantasy-A-Thon or the OWLS, I will be working on that today. Luckily, I can overlap with all of these so I am really looking forward to it. We’ll see how it goes. Goal is to read at least 15-books this month.
How did you March go? What was your favorite book of the month? What was your least favorite? I want to know! Leave me a comment here or contact me through any of my social media links.
Cheers & Happy April!